English vocabulary and translations (See all)
The weather report predicts blue skies for today.
Could you have that report finished by Wednesday?
Did you read the report on last week's meeting?
I saw a news report on successful young companies.
to report: to inform, to give an account or representation; to inform the authorities
Susie reports directly to Bruno once a week.
You must report the car accident to the insurance company.
a reporter: a journalist
UK: I reported him to the police for indecent exposure.
US: Have you read the report I sent you?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Reporter : Alright."
- "Reporter : Are you a baby that's still a baby who can talk, or are you somehow a baby that's like an adult but can talk?"
- "You've only been alive for a matter of months, but I've already had reports of public indecency, aggressive lullaby singing, diaper throwing, tummy aches, temper tantrums, loud crying and some very serious accusations of milk abuse."
- "Thursday : Sources report that the jet setting juice juggernaut was partying hard in the underwater city of Atlantis , riding sea horses and organizing illegal dolphin fights."
- "Reporter : Would you consider being studied by professionals?"
- "Celebrity Rumors.com - Reporting news about celebrities, because they are better than you!"
- "Reporter : Is this for real, bro?"
- "Brent : Good morning everyone, this is Brent Vanderplop reporting live from Peking, China, which is actually called 'Beijing, China'."
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Reporter : Can I touch you?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Report'? Share it with us!