English vocabulary and translations (See all)
rich: wealthy, prosperous, affluent, having a lot of money; sumptuous, thick
- "You're going to be rich!"
- "Lifestyles of the Rich and Crazy"
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "I'm going to talk to you today in my role as an "entrepreneur" about the importance of networking, and a theory called the "six degrees of separation" which could help you be as successful and rich as me."
- "I ran into him at my dog's hairdresser, and I thought: he's rich and weird, and you're weird and now rich - I guess you guys should talk."
- "Brent : Wendy, I'd like to point out to you that not only am I highly educated but also very very rich."
- "We're rich!"
- "Mrs. Brady's International School of English is situated in the delightful countryside of Cornwall, a county rich in history and legends located at the south-western tip of England."
- "English is a fabulously rich language."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Rich'? Share it with us!