English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a scarf: a garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration
The plural of "scarf" is scarves.
- "I am using my last silk scarf to write you this note, please forgive the ink-stained fabric."
- "I have a couple of Herpès scarves in pastel shades."
- "The scarf measures 50cm in length and is designed to fit around the necks of most birds (except ostriches and emus, which require modified versions of the scarf)."
- "It's mostly accessories actually: scarves, belts, cufflinks, handbags: that kind of thing."
- "Very tasteful collection of scarves."
- "Spencer : Oh what a gorgeous scarf!"
- "The scarf would protect the birds by preventing them from breathing in infected air particles."
- "Professor Hyppolyte Fabuleux said "Ever since the French flu pandemic of 1873, our nation has worn scarves to protect against the common cold and flu."
- "I've been looking for a nice satin scarf like that for aeons."
Still having difficulties with 'Scarf'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Scarf'? Share it with us!