English vocabulary and translations (See all)
society: group of people living together, relationship between people
Society never refers to a company or enterprise in English.
- "What's happening to our society?"
- "I hope you're ready for your indoctrination into the Illuminati, the shadowy elite society that secretly rules the world."
- "It is always a pleasure to receive mail from the more civilized members of San Francisco society."
- "I'm going to take your boring, utopian society, and make it way, way, way, way, way cooler."
- "Still others will find jobs, and contribute to society as mechanics, storekeepers and singer/songwriters."
- "I will of course insist on a good cross-section of society in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, etc."
- "Accomplishment allows us to feel that we're capable of functioning within society."
- "I'm sure I don't need to tell you just how important Mr Delavigne is in San Francisco society."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Society'? Share it with us!