English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
society: group of people living together, relationship between people
Society never refers to a company or enterprise in English.
- "I'm going to take your boring, utopian society, and make it way, way, way, way, way cooler."
- "What's happening to our society?"
- "Accomplishment allows us to feel that we're capable of functioning within society."
- "I hope you're ready for your indoctrination into the Illuminati, the shadowy elite society that secretly rules the world."
- "It is always a pleasure to receive mail from the more civilized members of San Francisco society."
- "I will of course insist on a good cross-section of society in terms of age, gender, ethnic origin, etc."
- "Still others will find jobs, and contribute to society as mechanics, storekeepers and singer/songwriters."
- "I'm sure I don't need to tell you just how important Mr Delavigne is in San Francisco society."
- "After all, they invented the French kiss and the French fry, two of the greatest contributions to modern society."
Still having difficulties with 'Society'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Society'? Share it with us!