English vocabulary and translations (See all)
sometimes: from time to time, not always, on occasion
I come in late to work sometimes, but usually I arrive on time.
Note, don't confuse with sometime which means at some indefinite or unstated time or day.
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Sometimes, I wouldn't mind going back to San Francisco and seeing my friends and colleagues."
- "The referee is a tit, but sometimes we have to live with many tits in life."
- "If you try sometimes, you just might find"
- "Brian : Sometimes I put it on my cat."
- "Bruno : Sometimes, Susie, you need to think outside of the box."
- "And sometimes I wear a stupid little bow tie."
- "This meeting room is a communal area, sometimes used for internal meetings"
- "Sometimes I just wish I could kiss the pain right out of you."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sometimes'? Share it with us!