English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
sometimes: from time to time, not always, on occasion
I come in late to work sometimes, but usually I arrive on time.
Note, don't confuse with sometime which means at some indefinite or unstated time or day.
- "The referee is a tit, but sometimes we have to live with many tits in life."
- "If you try sometimes, you just might find"
- "This meeting room is a communal area, sometimes used for internal meetings"
- "Sometimes, I wouldn't mind going back to San Francisco and seeing my friends and colleagues."
- "Bruno : I said 'sometimes I keep a pen'."
- "Bruno : I said "sometimes I keep a pen"."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "Bruno : And that sometimes I sleep with men."
- "Brian : Sometimes I put it on my cat."
- "Sometimes I just wish I could kiss the pain right out of you."
Still having difficulties with 'Sometimes'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Sometimes'? Share it with us!