English vocabulary and translations (See all)
special: exceptional, unique, unusual, specific
Nothing special Nothing too important, in particular
- "I'm Brian Jones, Bruno's special assistant."
- "You must taste something very special."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "I do have some special plants, and this dog."
- "I don't want any special treatment at work."
- "Special skills"
- "This is the Special Olympics , Horatio."
- "I'm sure you'll find the job as gratifying as I found picking up your soiled tissues and discarded chocolate wrappers for the past decade as your special assistant."
- "The photographs, taken by current Delavigne special assistant Brian Jones, are not only titillating an audience of people with nothing better to do, but also have the potential to reflect poorly on the Delavigne Corporation."
- "How will Jones balance the needs of Europe with his responsibilities as a special assistant in San Francisco?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Special'? Share it with us!