English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
special: exceptional, unique, unusual, specific
Nothing special Nothing too important, in particular
- "In my place, Bruno's "special assistant" Brian Jones will be showing Mr. Warbuckle the offices, and introducing him to the staff individually."
- "Welcome to the program. Today we have a special treat for you."
- "We label all the bottles with high-quality, low-cost labels manufactured by one of our Asian production partners, and designate this perfume as a "special limited edition" of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "If you have any urgent inquiries during my expedition in the Himalayas, please contact my special assistant, Brian Jones."
- "Bruno's "special assistant" Brian Jones will be showing Ms. Lohan the offices, and introducing her to the staff individually."
- "Harold : Well, that sounds special!"
- "None of our products are tested on animals (other than our test monkeys, which are a "special" exception, and never exposed to any real danger), and Delavigne is proud to support environmental initiatives all over the world."
- "Special dedication to my daddy, Horatio, who is here tonight."
Still having difficulties with 'Special'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Special'? Share it with us!