English vocabulary and translations (See all)
to survive: to continue to exist, to live on; to endure, to overcome
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Only the strong survive under these conditions."
- "Those that do survive do so on under a dollar a day, which is less than I make in a second."
- "We did buy you a case of wine, but unfortunately it didn't survive the journey back to San Francisco."
- "We survived the crash!"
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the "Good Day USA" starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
- "Hannah : The best information survives."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Survive'? Share it with us!