English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the temperature: the measured amount of heat (for example, 25 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- "He said 'climate change is happening - that much is sure - but what the scare-mongers are failing to mention is that our planet has always had great fluctuations in temperature."
- "The local time is 3:30 in the afternoon, and the temperature is 10 degrees celsius, and it is, of course, raining heavily."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Your blood pressure is normal, temperature as well."
- "The temperature has dropped below zero for the first time in a hundred years."
- "Here under fabulous clear blue skies, the temperature is hot enough to roast a dingo."
- "Average winter temperature in Finland?"
- "Rupert : Hello, hello, what's the temperature in Scotland next week?"
- "Here in Siberia, the temperature just reached -20 degrees Celsius with a wind chill temperature of -29."
- "The temperature should start dropping late this evening, and we'll be down around the low fifties by tomorrow night."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Temperature'? Share it with us!