Definition The press
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
the press: the written media (newspapers, magazines)
- "We thought the press would be a good thing."
- "The first thing you'll want to do is introduce yourself to the press, and give them an idea of what we'll be discussing at the press conference."
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
- "There is a rumor circulating here at the Delavigne Corporation, and in the press."
- "Philip : Oh great, not only will we be humiliated, but we'll have the press covering every defeat."
- "Tell him about the press we've received."
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "I'm responsible for the company's public relations and I deal directly with the press."
- "Now, I'll take a few questions from the press."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The press'? Share it with us!