English vocabulary and translations (See all)
the press: the written media (newspapers, magazines)
- "The press will soon lose interest in this story."
- "they control the media, the global economy, the press, the government, the weather and the menu at the Delavigne cafeteria."
- "Philip : Oh great, not only will we be humiliated, but we'll have the press covering every defeat."
- "I'm responsible for the company's public relations and I deal directly with the press."
- "Thanks to your initiatives we've been recognized as a progressive and forward-thinking enterprise by the press."
- "Now, I'll take a few questions from the press."
- "We thought the press would be a good thing."
- "Tell him about the press we've received."
- "There is a rumor circulating here at the Delavigne Corporation, and in the press."
- "The first thing you'll want to do is introduce yourself to the press, and give them an idea of what we'll be discussing at the press conference."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'The press'? Share it with us!