English vocabulary and translations (See all)
therefore: as a consequence, as a result, because of that, consequently, for that reason, hence, so, thus
The clients cannot make it today. Therefore, we need to reschedule. They said they can't come today so for that reason, we are going to arrange the meeting for another day.
- "I've examined the market research for TigerLily and the data is conclusive: working-class men are the ones buying our perfume, therefore, they are the market segment we should target with our advertising."
- "Therefore, you are the winner."
- "- Staff members are to be treated with respect, and therefore not to be bitten."
- "The online encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to and is therefore full of inaccurate information?"
- "Therefore, I have decided to create a customer service department here at the San Francisco office."
- "Therefore, we're going to have to say"
- "Therefore we'd like you to avoid the following words and expressions (I've explained the more difficult ones for your benefit)"
- "It must not be taken lightly and therefore it must be entered reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God."
- "Therefore, we are delighted to inform you that you have been selected to compete in the Olympic Games."
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Therefore'? Share it with us!