English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a thing: an object; an article, a phenomenon; an item, a matter; a concern, a situation
The last thing we would want is to lose this client's business. What an awful situation that would be.
UK: The best thing about France is the pains au chocolat.
US: What's that strange thing over there?
- "Peter : What thing, Fat Face?"
- "The most important things in the world are family and respect."
- "Things got a little bit crazy in Kalackistan and I told him that I needed some space, a little bit of time to think."
- "Lucky : I know many things."
- "And that's when things got really interesting."
- "That's also a fun thing to do."
- "Wang Jewelry (Tianjin, formerly "Ling Ling's Rings and Things", bought outright in 2002, given to Wang's son-in-law as a dowry."
- "-Sexy well-read blonde loves the sweeter things in life"
- "This here is going to be your crew for the thing we're gonna do tomorrow."
- "the thing, down at the airport, with the you know."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Thing'? Share it with us!