Definition This evening
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
this evening: today in the evening, today before the night
- "Megan : Hello gentlemen, my name's Megan, and I'll be your waitress this evening."
- "I'll check my itinerary and e-mail you my answer by this evening."
- "Congratulations, and on behalf of the Delavigne Corporation, we would just like to thank you for including us in your ceremony this evening."
- "I just wanted to inform you that I've made arrangements for your flight to Boston this evening."
- "The mail will be collected this evening, not to mention I have this report to finish!"
- "Now you're probably wondering why I invited you all here this evening."
- "My name is Cindy, I'll be your flight attendant this evening."
- "Jean : Yes, that is this evening's menu."
- "I would be very pleased if you could join me for a light snack and perhaps a beverage this evening at the "Pen and Parchment" bar in the National Accountants Association building on Montgomery Street at 7:45 pm sharp."
- "Edward : I was just wondering if you had any plans this evening?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'This evening'? Share it with us!