English vocabulary and translations (See all)
time management: time keeping, organization of time, efficiency, making the most of one's day
I need to improve my time management skills. I am so unorganized and it means I don't get as much work done as I could.
- "Time management (you may not want to tell Miss Stake that you sometimes spend several hours a day in telephone conversations with your bookie)."
- "(Note – This average is poorly indicative of Mr. Oléré's time management."
- "Thanks to this position, I acquired diplomatic, public speaking, organizational, and time management skills."
- "Miss Stake will have some questions about your work habits, time management and job responsibilities."
- "Time management is essential to high-level executives, and I want to know about your timetable."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Time management'? Share it with us!