To be honest
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
To be honest (I am not really interested...): To be frank, sincere, to tell the truth (I am not really interested...)
To be honest, I didn't read your memo.
- "Hannah : A bit busy to be honest, Icarus."
- "But to be completely honest with you Miss DeLune, I was a few minutes late myself."
- "Bruno : You know to be honest Herbert, I don't know the first thing about movies."
- "Bethany : Oh, it's not even that to be honest."
- "Mr. Steele : Look, Miss DeLune, I'm going to be honest with you."
- "To be completely honest, I don't know what you're saying."
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "You want me to be honest with you?"
- "God : To be honest I don't think about it much."
- "I feel that we've reached a point where we have to be honest with ourselves: this relationship is over."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To be honest'? Share it with us!