Definition To do business with
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
to do business with someone: to trade, to work together, to collaborate professionally with someone
We've been doing business together for the last fifty years, it has been profitable and beneficial for both of us.
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you, Harold."
- "Brian : Pleasure doing business with you!"
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "I very much look forward to doing further business with you soon."
- "Follow these pointers, and you'll soon look like the kind of man that people want to do business with."
- "Anything below that and we no longer do business with you."
Still having difficulties with 'To do business with'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To do business with'? Share it with us!