Definition To do business with
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
to do business with someone: to trade, to work together, to collaborate professionally with someone
We've been doing business together for the last fifty years, it has been profitable and beneficial for both of us.
- "Anything below that and we no longer do business with you."
- "Follow these pointers, and you'll soon look like the kind of man that people want to do business with."
- "Brian : Pleasure doing business with you!"
- "You don't know me, and we've never done business together, but believe me, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
- "I very much look forward to doing further business with you soon."
- "It's been a pleasure doing business with you."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you, Harold."
- "If Gidyeon decides to slash his prices again, I promise you that we will no longer do business with him, and we will consider legal action against him. I've learned from my sources that this liquidation sale was only advertised online for a few days, and that the page views on the website were modest, so I hope that your sales weren't adversely affected."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'To do business with'? Share it with us!