English vocabulary and translations (See all)
UK: How many e-mails have you written today?
US: What day is it today?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "You're looking fabulous today, is that a new haircut?"
- "I plan to escape today."
- "Bruno wants bacon and eggs for lunch today!"
- "I will sell this house today."
- "I need you to produce and deliver a new, totally fabulous, Christmas card. TODAY!"
- "Today I am meeting with an FBI agent."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the ‘Delavigne talent show', also known as ‘Delavigne's got talent'."
- "Today I bring you two new initiates."
- "and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Today'? Share it with us!