English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
Tuesday: the second day of the week, between Monday and Wednesday
- "Brian : Well it's only Tuesday, Edward."
- "Tuesday : Guess who was spotted cavorting with visibly drunk sherpas on the top of Mount Everest?"
- "As you are no doubt aware, our e-mail server crashed last Tuesday at exactly 2:40 PM. That was bad news."
- "I will be flying on Lucky Duck Air (flight number: LUK 7453), and arriving in Hong Kong Wednesday evening at 9.45pm. My reservations, at the Shangri-La Hotel, are from Wednesday until the following Tuesday."
- "I look forward to telling you all about our new store on Tuesday."
- "I just wanted to follow up on our conversation yesterday, and let you know that I'll be available for a telephone interview on Tuesday of next week."
- "Tuesday, Wednesday, Funny Days."
- "TUESDAY 9TH DECEMBER"
- "Anyway, on Tuesday there's "Money Madness" on DNN."
- "How about if Jean speaks with a British accent on Tuesday and Thursday;"
Still having difficulties with 'Tuesday'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Tuesday'? Share it with us!