Type of thing
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
this type of thing, this sort of thing: this kind or variety of thing
I'm not really used to dealing with this type of thing. It's a situation I have no experience with.
- "Moira : Lance, I've heard of this sort of thing happening at middle schools and even high schools, but at a primary school?"
- "Icarus : Oh I just thought I'd have a look around, you know, count some perfume bottles, that sort of thing."
- "You know journalists and reporters, that sort of thing."
- "that sort of thing."
- "I believe your colleague, Ms. DeLune, has some information regarding this type of thing."
- "Reporter : You know, the basics: what country you were born in, how long you've been living in the States, whether or not you're an illegal alien, you know that sort of thing."
- "Horatio : The sort of thing you play with a bow?"
- "Like most companies, we've already introduced the quick fixes: paper recycling, energy-saving light bulbs, reductions to our photocopying and printer use, that sort of thing."
- "Curtis Blow : I'll be inspecting your facilities, looking out for any hazards, that sort of thing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Type of thing'? Share it with us!