Type of thing
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
this type of thing, this sort of thing: this kind or variety of thing
I'm not really used to dealing with this type of thing. It's a situation I have no experience with.
- "that sort of thing."
- "Like most companies, we've already introduced the quick fixes: paper recycling, energy-saving light bulbs, reductions to our photocopying and printer use, that sort of thing."
- "I believe your colleague, Ms. DeLune, has some information regarding this type of thing."
- "Curtis Blow : I'll be inspecting your facilities, looking out for any hazards, that sort of thing."
- "You know journalists and reporters, that sort of thing."
- "Horatio : The sort of thing you play with a bow?"
- "Icarus : Oh I just thought I'd have a look around, you know, count some perfume bottles, that sort of thing."
- "Moira : Lance, I've heard of this sort of thing happening at middle schools and even high schools, but at a primary school?"
- "Reporter : You know, the basics: what country you were born in, how long you've been living in the States, whether or not you're an illegal alien, you know that sort of thing."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Type of thing'? Share it with us!