English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(the) upcoming (meeting): (the) next, approaching, forthcoming (meeting)
Bruno Delavigne will speak at our upcoming conference, it's next Friday.
UK: For more information on upcoming events, press star now.
US: I have eight upcoming meetings in my diary.
- "It is up to you to decide whether they will be awarded the same type of budget for the upcoming year, after reading their respective budget proposals."
- "Press 1 if you would like to book a ticket for an upcoming show."
- "This is the last board meeting of the year, where we review this year's results, approve the budget for the upcoming year, and forecast next year's growth."
- "Here is a list of our upcoming shows: If you would like to see Harry Potter the Musical, press 1."
- "Let's go straight to our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington, who's going to talk us through the upcoming rugby season."
- "Brian : Today I'll be presenting a few of Delavigne's upcoming product releases for the new year, as well as discussing the company's latest plans and initiatives."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "I'll keep you posted regarding our upcoming court date in Monterey County."
- "For information on our products, policies, upcoming events and other company news, please visit our website, www."
- "Rumors abound that Wang, one of the most unpredictable players on the Chinese landscape, will use the upcoming perfume congress in Rome to do some shopping."
Still having difficulties with 'Upcoming'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Upcoming'? Share it with us!