English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(the) upcoming (meeting): (the) next, approaching, forthcoming (meeting)
Bruno Delavigne will speak at our upcoming conference, it's next Friday.
UK: For more information on upcoming events, press star now.
US: I have eight upcoming meetings in my diary.
- "It is up to you to decide whether they will be awarded the same type of budget for the upcoming year, after reading their respective budget proposals."
- "You'll be pleased to know that despite our little incident, I managed to talk those suckers at "Smells R Us" into renewing their orders for the upcoming year."
- "This is the last board meeting of the year, where we review this year's results, approve the budget for the upcoming year, and forecast next year's growth."
- "Rumors abound that Wang, one of the most unpredictable players on the Chinese landscape, will use the upcoming perfume congress in Rome to do some shopping."
- "For information on our products, policies, upcoming events and other company news, please visit our website, www."
- "Brian : Today I'll be presenting a few of Delavigne's upcoming product releases for the new year, as well as discussing the company's latest plans and initiatives."
- "Here is a list of our upcoming shows: If you would like to see Harry Potter the Musical, press 1."
- "I'll keep you posted regarding our upcoming court date in Monterey County."
- "Let's go straight to our European correspondent, Rupert Kensington, who's going to talk us through the upcoming rugby season."
- "Press 1 if you would like to book a ticket for an upcoming show."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Upcoming'? Share it with us!