English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
a warehouse: a depot, a storehouse, a large store room
How big is your warehouse? Is your store big enough for all the merchandise?
UK: All our products are stored in a warehouse.
US: Where is my house? Next to the big furniture warehouse on Johnston Street.
- "I've got 20,000 of those damn perfumes sitting in my warehouse storage."
- "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com is slashing prices on all Delavigne perfumes as part of our crazy quarterly liquidation sale!"
- "After three weeks, there wasn't a single bottle left in our warehouses."
- "(*) Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com will ship one refrigerator magnet per order while supplies last."
- "For some reason, the "perfume counter" wasn't deducting units of Moulin Magic from the inventory when they were sold and left the warehouse."
- "Kevin : No problem. In fact, they've got quite a surplus in their warehouse."
- "Have you ever heard of a Website called "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com"?"
- "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com!"
- "Subject: Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com"
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Warehouse'? Share it with us!