English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a warehouse: a depot, a storehouse, a large store room
How big is your warehouse? Is your store big enough for all the merchandise?
UK: All our products are stored in a warehouse.
US: Where is my house? Next to the big furniture warehouse on Johnston Street.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com is slashing prices on all Delavigne perfumes as part of our crazy quarterly liquidation sale!"
- "For some reason, the 'perfume counter' wasn't deducting units of Moulin Magic from the inventory when they were sold and left the warehouse."
- "I've got 20,000 of those damn perfumes sitting in my warehouse storage."
- "Have you ever heard of a Website called 'Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com'?"
- "After three weeks, there wasn't a single bottle left in our warehouses."
- "Kevin : No problem. In fact, they've got quite a surplus in their warehouse."
- "Subject: Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com"
- "(*) Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com will ship one refrigerator magnet per order while supplies last."
- "I just wanted to reassure you that Krazy Gidyeon (CEO of Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com), in his infinite wisdom, has removed the page on his Website selling Delavigne perfumes below MSRP."
- "Krazy Gidyeon's Perfume Warehouse.com!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Warehouse'? Share it with us!