English vocabulary and translations (See all)
weak: not strong, feeble, delicate
My scores are a bit weak compared to last year but I will try to improve them.
I'm too weak to pick up this box. Can you help me?
UK: I have weak arms - could you help me lift this box?
US: This cocktail is a bit weak. Could you add more vodka?
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I just, sometimes I just feel so weak!"
- "The typeface looks faded and dull to me, and then there's the weak allusion to my grandfather, it's just aged badly."
- "Without it, I'm nothing, I'm a weak little kitten."
- "You can't even smell them with your weak little nose!"
- "Panic attacks can make you feel weak and worthless, can't they?"
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "The dollar is very weak right now."
- "Philip : It seems to me that when we speak of international outsourcing, we feel that this is a bad thing - something companies do to cut costs or exploit weaker economies."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Weak'? Share it with us!