English vocabulary and translations (See all)
wide: broad, extensive, big in width
Open wide and say 'aaaahh'. I need to see right inside your mouth!
- "Philip : A little wider there Icarus, this is going to be a three-pointer."
- "However, I would like to offer you a voucher for $1 off your next purchase from our wide soup range."
- "Jason : There's a wide variety of openings."
- "You open your mouth real wide, and I see if I can hit it with one of these tasty little chocolates."
- "We do have a wide selection of beverages: red wine, white wine, vodka, whiskey, cognac, apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, soda, even Fresca."
- "The wide spiral staircase that rises up through the building is spectacular."
- "Dr. Loblaw : Okay Mr. Connors, open wide and say 'ahh'."
- "Delavigne is a company on the rise: we're finding new partners every day, our distribution network is wider than ever, and we are expanding our presence in Asian markets considerably."
- "The 'power suit' originated in the 1980s, and was typified by wide shoulder pads and sharp angles."
- "I brought my eyes wide shut mask and everything!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wide'? Share it with us!