English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
(red, white) wine: an alcoholic drink made from grapes, often drunk with a meal
a bottle of wine
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Just me and the girls enjoying some wine and talking about anything and everything."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wine'? Share it with us!