English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(red, white) wine: an alcoholic drink made from grapes, often drunk with a meal
a bottle of wine
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "-No wine after 10 pm. A digestif like a brandy or Armagnac is fine."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Just me and the girls enjoying some wine and talking about anything and everything."
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wine'? Share it with us!