English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(red, white) wine: an alcoholic drink made from grapes, often drunk with a meal
a bottle of wine
UK: Red wine and soya cheese - the perfect taste combination!
US: I usually drink white wine with fish.
- "Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine"
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "Bruno : Edward, some of this wine and cheese is older than you are, and much of it smells better."
- "Messages in bottles are not the most reliable form of correspondence, but as my camp is patrolled by French guards, there is no shortage of empty wine bottles."
- "Just me and the girls enjoying some wine and talking about anything and everything."
- "Curiously, the security didn't check them. I would love to share these special foods, wines and odors with you."
- "Red, red wine, it's up to you."
- "Another airport official confirmed that Delavigne was inebriated, adding "He told his entourage to get on the ship and bring the wine, saying that it was time to "take this party to the motherf***in skies"."
- "Inga : But your parents specifically said no wine!"
- "I'm pleased you appreciate good wine"
Still having difficulties with 'Wine'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Wine'? Share it with us!