English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a workplace: an office, a work environment
Smoking is prohibited in the workplace, but you can smoke outside when you have a break.
- "Being respected in the workplace"
- "Kimmie : No, my presentation is on the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace."
- "Susie : Have you seen the new guidelines for language in the workplace Brian?"
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "We need to have a long talk about appropriate language in the workplace."
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
- "Banned from the workplace"
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "You know there are thousands of cases of workplace sexual harassment in the States every year."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Workplace'? Share it with us!