English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a workplace: an office, a work environment
Smoking is prohibited in the workplace, but you can smoke outside when you have a break.
- "Kimmie : No, my presentation is on the dangers of stereotypes in the workplace."
- "We need to have a long talk about appropriate language in the workplace."
- "Susie : Have you seen the new guidelines for language in the workplace Brian?"
- "You know there are thousands of cases of workplace sexual harassment in the States every year."
- "Banned from the workplace"
- "Being respected in the workplace"
- "I feel more prepared to take a leadership position not only in the workplace, but also at the head of a small country again, if ever the need arises."
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "In order to prevent the transmission of diseases in the workplace, I have put in place a new initiative that will encourage people to wash their hands after using the bathroom. I am reluctant to reveal too much information regarding the protocol as it may compromise its effectiveness."
- "- Never deactivate the firewall we have installed for you, even if it prevents you from accessing certain websites (which are, as it happens, not appropriate for the workplace)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Workplace'? Share it with us!