Understanding grammar is key to understanding a language.
Learn English online and test Gymglish for free.
- It's Polly's (office). It belongs to Polly. (genitive)
- It's her office. It's Polly's office. (possessive adjective)
- It's hers. It belongs to her. (possessive pronoun).
- It's Bob's (briefcase). It's (the briefcase) of Bob.
- It's mine. It belongs to me.
- It's my briefcase. It (this briefcase) belongs to me.
The steering wheel of the car. or The car steering wheel.
Take your learning further
Still facing difficulties with 'Possession'? Improve your English with Gymglish - try our English lessons for free now and receive a free level assessment!
Tips for learning 'Possession'? Share them with us!