Notably meaning in English
Learn how to use Notably correctly with Gymglish.
Test and improve your English. Start your free trial today.
More than 7 million users
- "There are a limited number of treatment centers around the world, notably in South America."
- "Warbuckle has significant retail contracts with many large businesses, notably with the San Francisco-based cosmetic manufacturer the Delavigne Corporation."
- "The spreading influence of the Chinese is already being felt, most notably in the luxury goods industry."
- "The rugby world seems to be split into two camps: those teams in the Northern hemisphere and those originating from the South, notably the South Africans, the Australians and the legendary All Blacks from New Zealand."
- "As you correctly assessed in your email, I am extremely preoccupied with other matters right now, most notably the TigerLily launch."
Still unsure of the best way to use 'Notably'? Improve your English thanks to our online English lessons. We offer a free test as well as a free level assessment!
What our users say:
Test your English with Gymglish today and get a free level assessment
Absolutely free - no strings attached.