English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(a) vegan: a person who does not eat or use any animal products, such as meat, eggs, cheese or leather
A vegan does not eat any animal products (butter, eggs, etc.) while vegetarians generally abstain from meat only.
- "Vegetarian options include our "Vegetarian Soup" and "Vegan Soup"."
- "Items marked "VV" are vegan, and those marked "V" are suitable for vegetarians."
- "I'm a vegan."
- "However, I now have an answer to all of your concerns: health and safety, hygiene, nutrition, freshness of food, vegetarian options, vegan options, kosher options, halal options, nut allergies, and all the other things you're always bothering me about."
- "José : We got chicken, carne asada, steak, shredded beef, queso, Mexican sausage, beef tongue, vegetarian, or vegan."
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Vegan'? Share it with us!