English vocabulary and translations (See all)
without (your help): not with, not having (your help)
I cannot go without eating first. I have to eat before I go out.
- "The only difference is that you will be doing so without me."
- "Bruno : Brian, it's not good business to give vouchers to people without a legitimate complaint."
- "I can't stand martinis without olives."
- "Brian : Well, without a receipt, I am afraid you're not going to get a cash refund."
- "I feel a wreck without my little China girl."
- "- a country without violence!"
- "to talk until you're blue in the face - to talk for a very long time without people listening to your arguments"
- "This is the third letter we have written without response."
- "In just 5 30-minute sessions with our automated consultants, we'll transform you from oppressive overlord into a benevolent boss without ever leaving your throne room!"
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Without'? Share it with us!