English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
without (your help): not with, not having (your help)
I cannot go without eating first. I have to eat before I go out.
- "Without a million dollar loan"
- "- a country without violence!"
- "In just 5 30-minute sessions with our automated consultants, we'll transform you from oppressive overlord into a benevolent boss without ever leaving your throne room!"
- "Edward : Wow Philip, you've got one of those new cellphones without a keypad – the ones where you touch the screen with your fingers!"
- "This is the third letter we have written without response."
- "Will you be okay without me?"
- "What's a good-looking boy like you doin' without a nice wife?"
- "The only difference is that you will be doing so without me."
- "I feel a wreck without my little China girl."
- "to talk until you're blue in the face - to talk for a very long time without people listening to your arguments"
Still having difficulties with 'Without'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Without'? Share it with us!