Spanish-speaking content writer / editor
Paris, 4th June 2018
Who we are
Gymglish provides language courses via e-mail (mobile and desktop), with original, fun content and an artificial intelligence engine based on concepts of spaced repetition. We combine an original, humorous approach to learning combined with AI, adaptive learning, and memorization algorithms.
As we expand to different markets and develop new lessons, we are looking for a talented and creative native Spanish speaker to help create, edit and coordinate the production of a new Spanish language course.
Join our team of content writers in Paris, participate and coordinate the design and production of a new online Spanish course.
- design the training program of the course based on CEFR (Common European Framework for Languages) guidelines
- write educational content in Spanish (tests, corrections, grammar lessons)
- adapt English and French content into Spanish for a range of language learners
- find and select relevant cultural references in Spanish (films, songs, quotations)
- find and select Spanish-speaking actors for voice recording
- recruit / coordinate freelancers to help create content
- produce and publish new lessons according to a schedule
What we are looking for
- native Hispanophone
- fluent in English and French
- culturally knowledgeable (in particular Spanish-speaking culture: literature, cinema, music, fine arts, etc)
- passionate about language learning and simplifying language concepts
- experience in project management
- a lot of humor
All academic profiles will be considered. We are looking for proactive, passionate and hard-working people to join our motivated team. Gymglish has a start-up mentality, and we are driven by our passion. We strive to work in a great atmosphere and we are looking for people who share the same values.
Bonus points for
Contact: Please send CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com