Freelance German language professional
Gymglish provides language courses via e-mail (mobile and desktop), with original, fun content and an artificial intelligence engine based on concepts of spaced repetition. We combine an original, humorous approach to learning combined with AI, adaptive learning, and memorization algorithms. As part of the development of a German language course, we are looking for native German freelancers from November 2018.
- Translate and adapt English content into German.
- Write pedagogical content in German (tests, corrections, grammar lessons)
- Find and select cultural references in German (films, songs, quotations) and animated videos in German for adults.
What we are looking for
- Native German speaker
- fluent in English
- Ideally with good skills in French
- Experience / Training in teaching German and or educational fields
- Experience in content writing
- Culturally knowledgeable (in particular German-speaking culture: literature, cinema, music, fine arts, etc)
Contact: Please send your CV with a short email cover letter to email@example.com