Definition 1 out of every 5
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
1 out of (every) 5: 20%, 1 for (every) 5, for (every) 5 there is 1
9 out of 10 customers prefer Delavigne perfume to Kalvin Krime perfume.
- "7.5 out of 10: Investment strategy is sound, rap fantastic, pants unzipped."
- "Recent criminal reports released by the National Criminal Report Releasing Agency indicate that 1 out of every 5 people are involved in a crime some time in their lifetime."
- "I'm going to give it 4.5 out of 5 stars."
- "Did you know that 1 out of every 5 people are involved in a crime sometime in their lifetime?"
- "We received 7.5 out of 10 stars."
Still having difficulties with '1 out of every 5'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering '1 out of every 5'? Share it with us!