A bit late
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(You're a bit) late: (You're a bit) delayed, tardy, behind schedule
- "I am sorry to be late."
- "We're going to be late!"
- "Our office smells nice and we're never late!"
- "Philip : That doesn't explain why you were late, though."
- "She comes to work late, and she looks - look at me Doris - dirty and a little bit overweight."
- "Brian : Donna was two minutes late, sir!"
- "You are late to work."
- "Maybe it's slightly late!"
- "But I still don't know why you were late!"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'A bit late'? Share it with us!