Definition A jerk
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a jerk, a jerk face (slang): a cretin, an idiot, an imbecile, a moron
The manager of this department is a real jerk! He won't give me the day off to attend a funeral.
- "Thankfully, I haven't had to deal with those jerks at Tech Support today."
- "Bruno : But Mom, he's such a jerk."
- "Susie : You have no scruples, you jerk."
- "He is such a jerk face."
- "He's such a jerk face and I hate him so much!"
Still having difficulties with 'A jerk'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'A jerk'? Share it with us!