English vocabulary and translations (See all)
absurd: ridiculous, outrageous
This whole story is absurd: why would a dog eat your homework?
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting "Multiplicity" (or "Absurd Crimson Symphony" as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "Archibald : While I'd love to exchange more absurd exaggerations with you, Miss Watson, I would love even more to help find your server and have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon."
- "Susie : But that's absurd!"
- "Listen to me Bruno, and do not be absurd"
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Absurd'? Share it with us!