English vocabulary and translations (See all)
absurd: ridiculous, outrageous
This whole story is absurd: why would a dog eat your homework?
- "Listen to me Bruno, and do not be absurd"
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot ‘had bad energy' (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting 'Multiplicity' (or 'Absurd Crimson Symphony' as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "Susie : But that's absurd!"
- "Archibald : While I'd love to exchange more absurd exaggerations with you, Miss Watson, I would love even more to help find your server and have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Absurd'? Share it with us!