English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
absurd: ridiculous, outrageous
This whole story is absurd: why would a dog eat your homework?
- "Susie : But that's absurd!"
- "Archibald : While I'd love to exchange more absurd exaggerations with you, Miss Watson, I would love even more to help find your server and have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon."
- "You dealt with minor setbacks like Luna DeLune's absurd claim that her LunaBot "had bad energy" (we checked the voltage, she was fine)."
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting "Multiplicity" (or "Absurd Crimson Symphony" as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "Listen to me Bruno, and do not be absurd"
Still having difficulties with 'Absurd'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Absurd'? Share it with us!