English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an agent: a representative, an advocate, a negotiator
I spoke to Ivana Bümbüm's agent last week, to see if she would be available to play the part of Juliet in the opera.
UK: I spoke to Ivana BümBüm's agent yesterday.
US: I am a Swedish secret agent.
- "Customs Agent : Passeports, s'il vous plaît."
- "Marlene : And you want to become my agent?"
- "Besides, secret agents don't hug."
- "Customs Agent : Ok, you're free to go."
- "Customs Agent : Monsieur Oleré?"
- "Customs Agent : Oui."
- "I'm only going to ask you this one time, Agent Cheeter: Where is the microfiche?"
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "Customs Agent : Monsieur Quincy."
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
Still having difficulties with 'Agent'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agent'? Share it with us!