English vocabulary and translations (See all)
an agent: a representative, an advocate, a negotiator
I spoke to Ivana Bümbüm's agent last week, to see if she would be available to play the part of Juliet in the opera.
UK: I spoke to Ivana BümBüm's agent yesterday.
US: I am a Swedish secret agent.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Marlene : And you want to become my agent?"
- "Customs Agent : Bon, confisqué."
- "Besides, secret agents don't hug."
- "I think it'd make your life easier too – you'll only deal with one person, rather than the usual cohort of agents, websites and airlines."
- "I'm only going to ask you this one time, Agent Cheeter: Where is the microfiche?"
- "Johnny Bushhorn : I'm Johnny Bushhorn, Hollywood agent."
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
- "Customs Agent : What kind of plants?"
- "Customs Agent : Hmm hm. Gerard?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agent'? Share it with us!