English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
an agent: a representative, an advocate, a negotiator
I spoke to Ivana Bümbüm's agent last week, to see if she would be available to play the part of Juliet in the opera.
UK: I spoke to Ivana BümBüm's agent yesterday.
US: I am a Swedish secret agent.
- "Customs Agent : Monsieur Quincy."
- "I'm only going to ask you this one time, Agent Cheeter: Where is the microfiche?"
- "Customs Agent : Did you bring cheese, vegetables or animals into the country?"
- "Customs Agent : Passeports, s'il vous plaît."
- "Customs Agent : Oui."
- "Marlene : And you want to become my agent?"
- "Besides, secret agents don't hug."
- "Customs Agent : Ok, you're free to go."
- "Lots of talent, but you need to have the right agent to promote you, otherwise you'll never make it in Hollywood."
- "Customs Agent : Monsieur Oleré?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Agent'? Share it with us!