All over the world
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
all over the world: everywhere on earth, in every corner of the globe
Delavigne Perfumes are known all over the world, and can be bought in more than 80 countries.
- "of Warbuckle's International Department Stores, an extremely prosperous chain of retail shops found all over the world."
- "of Warbuckle's International Department Stores, a very prosperous chain of retail shops found all over the world."
- "Susie : And, we're going to have free press all over the world."
- "The course is open to 14-18 year-olds from all over the world!"
- "His fragrances are famous all over the world, and his talents are envied by all our competitors."
- "Of course, it's become an enormous commercial enterprise, with thousands of tourists from all over the world."
- "Since last Wednesday, an extremely dangerous virus has been infecting computers in homes and offices all over the world, and it's spreading quickly."
- "We've had replies from all over the world: Europe, Canada, Thailand, Mexico, Argentina."
- "We have trading partners all over the world, improving educational facilities, and natural resources which will last us for centuries."
- "A man who has connections all over the world."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'All over the world'? Share it with us!