All the time
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
all the time: day in and day out, a lot, every day, regularly
- "And he's like this all the time!"
- "cold and it rains all the time."
- "Why do you say 'mmkay' all the time?"
- "Always scheming and plotting against people, stealing monkeys, writing ransom notes, blackmailing all the time."
- "Enriqué : Brent, I hear this argument from Americans all the time, and I think it's a cultural issue more than anything else."
- "I don't say 'mmkay' all the time, mmkay?"
- "Brent : And it's a stupid little sport that the English lose at all the time despite the fact that THEY invented it, just like tennis and football?"
- "You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time."
- "I listen to your show all the time."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'All the time'? Share it with us!