English vocabulary and translations (See all)
also: as well, too, plus
UK: I need five bananas, some toilet paper and a bottle of champagne... oh, and I'll also take a cigar.
US: I would also like a cigar.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Don't forget the winner of the contest will spend a weekend with me on my private jet (also a contractual obligation)."
- "I've also renewed our contract with Ivana Bümbüm and she will continue to promote Delavigne perfumes for the next four years."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
- "Also, it goes without saying (Horatio) that the children shouldn't be touched."
- "PS - Also, please make sure Horatio is working next Friday, and not celebrating the Amazonian Shabbus, like he sometimes does."
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "That's also a fun thing to do."
- "I also know that Icarus has to use the toilets."
- "Also, I left some chocolate in your top drawer."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Also'? Share it with us!