English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
always: the opposite of "never"; all the time, continually; forever, eternally
Why are you always late? Every time I invite you, you arrive late!
- "New Zealanders and Australians are like competitive neighbours - always trying to beat each other."
- "Bob the Brit : They always told me, never trust a Corsican with a gun on the fourth weekend in March!"
- "My door is always open."
- "I always dreamed of seeing you in my bedroom, but not like this."
- "You can't always get what you want"
- "You always do this!"
- "But British Bob, he's always been loyal."
- "Susie : Well, I know relationships aren't always perfect Samantha, but they're not as bad as all that!"
- "-I've always liked you, Tom."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Always'? Share it with us!