English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I was going to call you) anyhow: (I was going to call you) anyway, in any case, regardless
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your ‘neck of the forest'* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anyhow'? Share it with us!