English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(I was going to call you) anyhow: (I was going to call you) anyway, in any case, regardless
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your ‘neck of the forest'* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anyhow'? Share it with us!