English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(I was going to call you) anyhow: (I was going to call you) anyway, in any case, regardless
- "Anyhow, I'm calling for two reasons."
- "Anyhow, next week I will be in your "neck of the forest"* (again, I hope I've used the expression correctly)."
- "Anyhow, I know you don't mind sleeping in the tree house, but I can't sleep in my childhood race car bed any longer."
- "How is Sheik Jafar, anyhow?"
- "Anyhow, I think it's safe to say that I won that debate decisively."
- "Anyhow, I only wanted to thank you for your help."
- "Anyhow, you'll find the results of the blood tests attached."
- "Moira : Anyhow, that's all the time we have for this morning."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "Anyhow, your mission for this week, should you choose to accept it, is to learn as much as you can about your colleagues' political views without offending them. For example, is your colleague a Democrat or a Republican?"
Still having difficulties with 'Anyhow'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Anyhow'? Share it with us!