English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
an apple: a round fruit with white flesh and a green, red or yellow skin (for example, Granny Smith, Golden Delicious)
- "Today, all I got to eat was a lettuce leaf with a slug trail on it and a "fruit salad" consisting of a banana, an apple, and a tooth."
- "Our accountant baked a nice apple tart."
- "Bruno : It's an American tradition, like apple pie and election fraud."
- "2654 Apple Butter Avenue"
- "Apple pie, stallion, and Susie."
Still having difficulties with 'Apple'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Apple'? Share it with us!