English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a(n) (job) applicant: a candidate (for a job)
- "Applicant : Yeah!"
- "Janine : One job applicant in Florida answered her phone."
- "Applicant : Oh, dude!"
- "Applicant : Well, like I said, I'm calling about a job that I saw in yesterday's newspaper."
- "Applicant : Oh, my bad!"
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "Applicant : Oh!"
- "Applicant : No I guess it's not, Mr. President."
- "Smooth Operator (Philip Cheeter) says : Interviewing a job applicant."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Applicant'? Share it with us!