English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(contemporary) art: (modern) paintings, sculpture, etc.
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "Maybe contemporary painting wasn't the best introduction to the arts."
- "Subject: MY FIRST ART EXPO: "RECOVERING BOOB ADDICT""
- "I was at the art show last night, and I was very impressed by the work of one artist – Pierre Plazbo."
- "WHY: ART NEEDS NO REASON"
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "But luckily for you, I'm here to introduce you to the arts."
- "You are cordially invited to my grand opening, which will be filled with art, snacks, and for the first time at any event that I've hosted, no strippers."
- "Understand modern art."
- "Horatio : Can you truly call this art, Brian?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Art'? Share it with us!