Definition As always
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
as always: like every other time, the same as ever
- "You're absolutely on the money as always."
- "Moira : Interesting comments from Rupert as always."
- "As always, have a happy and healthy day!"
- "I received your e-mail this morning, and I appreciate your suggestions as always."
- "Moira : Oh you're very funny as always, Brent."
- "As far as your report is concerned, I found your observations to be fascinating, as always."
- "As always, I'm Moira MacDonald, along with Brent Vanderplop."
- "I appreciate your candor as always."
- "Congratulations on your preparation as always."
- "Philip : Pleasure doing business with you as always Harold."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'As always'? Share it with us!