Definition As soon as possible
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
as soon as possible (ASAP): as quickly as you can, as fast as possible, immediately
A.S.A.P. is the abbreviation of as soon as possible.
UK: You must phone the boss A.S.A.P.! And by that, I mean as soon as possible.
US: I'll call him A.S.A.P., which means as soon as possible.
- "Please get that money to me ASAP."
- "I'm not here right now, but please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
- "RSVP ASAP, OK?"
- "Please leave me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "Please buy the equipment requested by the factory manager ASAP."
- "If there is any problem with the content, please contact me on my mobile phone or by e-mail as soon as possible."
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "Send over the results as soon as possible."
- "Please submit your requests as soon as possible."
Still having difficulties with 'As soon as possible'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'As soon as possible'? Share it with us!