As soon as possible
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
as soon as possible (ASAP): as quickly as you can, as fast as possible, immediately
A.S.A.P. is the abbreviation of as soon as possible.
UK: You must phone the boss A.S.A.P.! And by that, I mean as soon as possible.
US: I'll call him A.S.A.P., which means as soon as possible.
- "Please leave me a message, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "My future plans are to leave the city as soon as possible, assume a new identity and start a new life in a murder-free area."
- "Please buy the equipment requested by the factory manager ASAP."
- "Please get that money to me ASAP."
- "Send over the results as soon as possible."
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
- "Please submit your requests as soon as possible."
- "I'm not here right now, but please leave your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible."
- "If there is any problem with the content, please contact me on my mobile phone or by e-mail as soon as possible."
- "RSVP ASAP, OK?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'As soon as possible'? Share it with us!