English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
the Atlantic: the ocean which separates the Americas from Africa and Europe
- "Love Dove cruises visit twelve romantic destinations from the Pacific to the Atlantic."
- "Susie : Actually, Polly, Zirconda is in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean."
- "Today, me, my pilot Rachid and my ex-girlfriend Bonnie are flying low off the Atlantic coast of Portugal."
- "But though our countries are separated by the Atlantic, there is a strong bond which unites all of us in this room;"
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
Still having difficulties with 'Atlantic'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Atlantic'? Share it with us!