Definition Attach to letter
English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
(You will find my CV) attached to this letter, to this e-mail: (You will find my CV) enclosed with this letter, in a file added to this e-mail
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "When the unsuspecting computer user double-clicks on the attached file, the e-mail sends an exact copy of itself to every contact in their address book."
- "Please learn the "Wiggelty Woggelty Wob" pledge of allegiance (attached as a PDF)."
- "To help us maintain the high standards of our consulting group, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill in the attached performance evaluation form for our employee, Robert Tiberius Carter."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
- "GIVE ME A JOB! CV attached."
- "Please find attached my resumé. Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting with you soon"
- "Please find attached the earth's tax return."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a copy of my report on Miss Susan Bliss."
Still having difficulties with 'Attach to letter'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Attach to letter'? Share it with us!