Attach to letter
English vocabulary and translations (See all)
(You will find my CV) attached to this letter, to this e-mail: (You will find my CV) enclosed with this letter, in a file added to this e-mail
- "When the unsuspecting computer user double-clicks on the attached file, the e-mail sends an exact copy of itself to every contact in their address book."
- "Please find attached my resumé. Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting with you soon"
- "Please learn the ‘Wiggelty Woggelty Wob' pledge of allegiance (attached as a PDF)."
- "To help us maintain the high standards of our consulting group, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to fill in the attached performance evaluation form for our employee, Robert Tiberius Carter."
- "GIVE ME A JOB! CV attached."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a copy of my report on Miss Susan Bliss."
- "Please find attached the Powerpoint presentation for your sales lecture at San Francisco University this afternoon."
- "Please find attached the earth's tax return."
- "Attached to this e-mail you will find a spreadsheet listing the size of the biggest e-mail accounts in the company."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Attach to letter'? Share it with us!