English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
August: the month of the year between July and September
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell 19% between January and August."
- "- August 18th, 2011"
- "August 30th, 2013"
- "I hope we're still on for the safari in August."
- "A comprehensive inspection of your premises was conducted by myself in the presence of Mr. Horatio Oléré (Head of R&D) and Mr. Brian Jones (Laboratory Assistant) on Monday August 31."
- "I'm not here right now because I'm on vacation, yippee, until - until August 15th."
- "- August 6th, 2011"
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "- August 30th, 2013"
- "According to one recent study, foot traffic at retail stores fell from January to August."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'August'? Share it with us!