English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a bag: a sack, a container for carrying things example: a backpack
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar."
- "You don't mind if I open your bag and have a look inside?"
- "Brian : Yes, they're in this bag."
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "Please Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me?"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "-You don't have a paper bag?"
- "That is my bag."
- "Security guard 2 : Is this your bag, sir?"
- "Unattended bag!"
Still having difficulties with 'Bag'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bag'? Share it with us!