English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bag: a sack, a container for carrying things example: a backpack
- "Unattended bag!"
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar."
- "Brian : Yes, they're in this bag."
- "Security guard 2 : Is this your bag, sir?"
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "That is my bag."
- "-You don't have a paper bag?"
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it 'quite hard' at fellow students."
- "Please Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me?"
- "You don't mind if I open your bag and have a look inside?"
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bag'? Share it with us!