English vocabulary and translations (See all)
a bag: a sack, a container for carrying things example: a backpack
- "Don't forget to collect your bags before you leave the station, and enjoy New York!"
- "Security guard 2 : Is this your bag, sir?"
- "Brian : Yes, they're in this bag."
- "A 15-year-old boy wreaked havoc today at White Dove High School when he pulled out candy from his bag and threw it "quite hard" at fellow students."
- "Unattended bag!"
- "Please Mr. Postman, look and see, is there a letter in your bag for me?"
- "You don't mind if I open your bag and have a look inside?"
- "That is my bag."
- "-You don't have a paper bag?"
- "I've got my sun block: SPF 75, my aviator shades, three bottles of purified drinking water, two bags of fresh baby carrots, my travel journal and an empty mayonnaise jar."
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bag'? Share it with us!