English vocabulary and translations (See all our English vocabulary translation)
Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons for free.
a bagel: a ring-shaped bread (popular in the USA)
- "Plus as many bagels as I can eat."
- "Bring your own bagels."
- "Coffee will be provided, bring your own donuts and bagels."
- "Bring your guitar, and some bagels."
- "Philip : I was told there'd be bagels, yet I don't see any bagels."
- "Each session should last no longer than an hour, and I'm working on securing bagels and possibly lox for snacking."
- "An all-you-can-eat bagel bar will be provided."
Still having difficulties with 'Bagel'? Want to improve your English? Try our online English lessons and receive a free level assessment.
Do you have smart way of remembering 'Bagel'? Share it with us!